-
June 27th, 2004, 01:30 AM
#51
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey man. Oh, you dont have to greet us every time you log on, nor do you have to bid us farewell when you leave. We'll know when you come and go, this board is open 24 hours a day for anyone to post, and a reply can come anywhere between a few a seconds to a day, unlike in a conversation in MSN messenger and AIM. You dont have to worry about it.
Its very flattering that you choose to be so polite around us, though. Thanks for that. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 26, 2004 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
June 27th, 2004, 01:34 AM
#52
Senior Hostboard Member
Okay, I'll turn myself off... but only just a little bit, I'm learning right now... [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 27th, 2004, 01:35 AM
#53
Inactive Member
well yes its nice to have someone this polite lolz
anyways im always on from 10:30pm - 1-2am in Eastern Standard Time USA
-
June 27th, 2004, 01:36 AM
#54
Inactive Member
Yeah. Caus eyour mommy won't let ya on in day, *Points and laughs*
-
June 27th, 2004, 01:39 AM
#55
Senior Hostboard Member
I thought so, that you will up here in the middle of the night... [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Night Owls! [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 27th, 2004, 01:40 AM
#56
Inactive Member
I usually stay up til 7 AM in the summer.
-
June 27th, 2004, 01:44 AM
#57
Inactive Member
*kicks xellos in nads with steel toe boots*
>_>
anyways yea i usually stay up everynight past 2-3 am even then i dont fall asleep till around 4 or 5 on bad days lol
i fell asleep on the floor today..... lol
-
June 27th, 2004, 01:45 AM
#58
Senior Hostboard Member
Oh, than you sleep a lot I guess... [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 27th, 2004, 01:48 AM
#59
Senior Hostboard Member
ROFL...I would love it, if I can see you that way, you know, liing on the floor, sleeping... [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] ^_^
Kukuku... I learned this from Xel... [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 27th, 2004, 01:56 AM
#60
Inactive Member
nah its pretty pathetic XP
>_> and i was supposed to go to work to check next week's schedule..... owell
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks